HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Go Back   ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > IPHONE > Other Carriers (Not ATT or T-Mobile)
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Other Carriers (Not ATT or T-Mobile) Discuss questions about your non-ATT / T-Mobile carrier here.

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

Opportunities at MMi | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win | $199 3G iPhone Releasing July 11

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2008, 08:08 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iPhone 1.1.4
Operating System: Mac OS X

yep I can.
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 08:30 AM
iPhone? More like MyPhone

Operating System: OS X

OK, i think your baseband is screwed, go to installer wait for refresh to happen, at bottom right corner is sources press> to right Edit>top left>Add ,in add source section add this. iClarified - Apple News and Tutorials wait for refresh, and hit done. hit some button, when restarts open installer again, find BootNeuter and download it. Open it it will run automaticly. Then let me know what your bootloader is

Edit i will PN you the address to add.

Edit #2,, hit some button meaning home button.

Last edited by nickh : 06-06-2008 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
The Following User Says Thank You to nickh For This Useful Post:
sneaky squirrel (06-07-2008)
Old 06-07-2008, 01:05 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!
You guys are the best!!! Thanks so much for your help!
Happy to report that my iphone is now fully operational, recieving calls and text and working with the optus signal!!! yay!!!!! so excited..

For anyone who's interested, I had go to 'installer' (on iphone), add: installer.iClarified.com. install/run BSD subsystem package then add Bootneuter application. open Bootneuter and apply these settings:
Neuter to ON, & at the bottom turn Baseband Unlock to ON. Now hit Flash and it will flash your baseband and then hopefully your service will be back.
thanks so much nickh for walking me through the vital last steps and sticking by, you were extremely patient with me!!!

Hi, now my iphone can make calls, i have a few qns re internet access on my iPhone and the costs?

Previously i had access to the internet on my mobile phone, but now that i have the sim in my iphone, i cant seem to access the internet (except when im at home picking up my own wifi) Is there a network i need to connect to or a setting i need to add? and is it expensive? Im on a $59 optus cap plan.

And just wondering, when im accessing wifi at home, how is this charged? Is it under my optus mobile bill? or will it be added to my home wireless bill?

many thanks!!!

Last edited by sneaky squirrel : 06-07-2008 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-07-2008, 06:22 AM

Answer 1, when you use your wifi at home it comes off your allocation ie. if you have 2 GB a month, and you use 1 for computer and 1 for phone as an example, you exceed this i know my plan is 4 cents per MB over my cap.

As for your phone, i am not sure with optus,I am with Vodafone but my wife is on Optus, a $79.00 cap with a $20 data plan = 70 MB per month.
The Following User Says Thank You to nickh For This Useful Post:
sneaky squirrel (06-07-2008)
Old 06-07-2008, 08:25 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Ah, thought so with home wifi.. thanks for the info, will have to look into my plan and upgrade if nec..
Have a good long weekend..
Old 06-07-2008, 08:30 AM

No probs, mailed you settings for your internet to put in ur phone

ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > IPHONE > Other Carriers (Not ATT or T-Mobile)