HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Cell Phone Reception

Go Back   iPhone Forums at ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch, news, apps, themes. > IPHONE > Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading > Other Methods
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Other Methods There are many other jailbreak and unlock methods. If your method isn't listed, discuss it here.

Discuss AppStore Apps! | MMi Cydia Repo Download Stats

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

2.0 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Windows | iPhone 3G Detailed Review w/Pics! | Developers - Port Your Apps to 2.0

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2007, 04:03 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: 1.1.4 BB-4.04.05_G Jailbroken & Unlocked
Operating System: Windows XP SP3
Send a message via MSN to haseeb
summerboard installing problem from ibrickr on iphone 1.1.1

hey ppl listen im trying to install summerboard on my iphone firmware 1.1.1 unlocked ok yeh the problem im getting is tht as soon its done uploading from the ibrickr software the busy circular loading comes on iphone which shows tht its processing which always comes wheneva it installs an app yeh so the circular thing starts blinking nd my iphone gets freezes nd stuck (not responding) nd thn i have to restart the fone holding the home nd the off button (hard reset)
whts wrong wid it
is it something im doing wrong plz
explain me clearly
thx in advance
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 09:00 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Can only understand like half of what your saying. Spell check dude.
Old 12-27-2007, 10:23 AM
What's Jailbreak?

I think I understood what he meant to say. I am just running though the same problem. I tried to modd my phone with ibrickr v 0.91 which seems to work fine untill the downgrade to 1.0.2 which itune failed to run and then iphone started acting weird. apple icon shows up and then a scramble of words run through the screen for a few second and then turns off and turn on doing the same cycle. windows does not recognize the phone anymore neither the itune. checked apple services management with stoping and restarting which did not do anything. i can not restore my iphone at all and nothing shows up when I connected to my pc. i just bought it two days ago and it was perfectly working. "ibricker doesn`t recognized the phone too"

need help !!
Old 02-20-2008, 05:30 PM
What's Jailbreak?

I run into the same problem it is like you iphone is going through post (PC) and it is one continuous loop. What worked for me is I plug my iphone cable to the Iphone holding the home button on the iphone I plug the usb cable to the computer. I was then able to reload and downgrade to 1.0.2 fw.

hope this helps

iPhone Forums at ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch, news, apps, themes. > IPHONE > Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading > Other Methods