HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Go Back   ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch > Skinning / Themes Discussion
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Skinning / Themes Discussion Skinning and themes questions and discussion.

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

Opportunities at MMi | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win | $199 3G iPhone Releasing July 11

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2008, 09:01 PM
What's Jailbreak?

lots of customizing questions...???

ok i just started the whole jailbreak/iliberty thing today im so new to this i really have no clue as to what im doing....

first off i found on here a guitar hero 3 app i download it on my mac but its blank its nothing it says its not a app....idk what to do....

2.when i do figure out how to download them right how do i get the apps on my phone from my mac? as well as background images i want for my main iphone page?

3.can i custom any pic to make my icons? for exaple im a superhero dork so could i use like supermans symble for idk txt then batmans symble for calling..????
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 09:34 PM
iPhone? More like MyPhone

Device + Firmware: iPhone 1.1.4
Operating System: Vista
Send a message via AIM to iGotTheRiteTemp

#1 That guitar hero 3 is just a different look for a app called tap tap revolution, install that first then the guitar hero 3

#2 install openSSH and install CyberDuck on your mac, put your phone's wifi IP into cyber duck and the username is "root" password is "alpine" to get wallpaper, install summerboard and download themes.

#3 yes this can be done after you ssh into your phone with cyberduck All apps have a icon.png which is the icon that shows on your screen, just replace it with the one you wish to show on the screen. your applications can be found at /Applications

any questions? just IM me at igottheritetemp...please click thanks too. (also, for next time, this is the wrong forum, this should be in the "native iphone / ipod touch app discussion" forum)
The Following User Says Thank You to iGotTheRiteTemp For This Useful Post:
movieguy12 (06-10-2008)
Old 06-10-2008, 09:52 PM
What's Jailbreak?

ok how do i im you?

and i went to the ssh thing and it downloaded the cyberduck but it says the other thing is already part of mac os x i have leopard so does that mean its already on my macbook? if so how do i get it on or w/e im so new at this im so confused and very very sorry
Old 06-11-2008, 06:16 AM

wrong forum, moved.
Old 06-11-2008, 05:06 PM
My iPhone is a Part of Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by movieguy12 View Post
ok how do i im you?
I would imagine he's talking about AIM.

ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch > Skinning / Themes Discussion