HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Go Back   ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > IPHONE > T-mobile
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

T-mobile Discuss questions about T-Mobile and the iphone here.

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

Opportunities at MMi | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win | $199 3G iPhone Releasing July 11

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2008, 02:05 PM
What's Jailbreak?

youtube on iphone with t-mobile HELP!!

i just recently bought an iphone and unlocked it for my t-mobile service and bought the 19.99 unlimited data plan. the calling/texts and internet works great and perfectly but when i try to connect to youtube it says "cannot connect to youtube" can someone pleaseee help me the. the only reason why i bought an iphone was for this feature.
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 02:13 PM
iPhoneaholic

Device + Firmware: iPhone 1.1.2 Jailbroken
Operating System: windows xp

go download mxtube. it works way better. but honestly it should work fine on that 19.99 plan. it only doesn't work when u have tzones. did u activate youtube? try the 1.1.4 youtube fix via installer

but i'd have to say, if youtube via edge is the reason you bought an iphone, i hate to say your gonna be dissapointed. it reduces quality of the videos to make it possible to download them quicker, and makes the video way choppy. i use mxtube and download them via edge in high resolution for better quality
Old 04-25-2008, 08:46 PM
Green Apple

maybe im just not as good as some of the other modders here but i will say this....i started out with a pre-paid at&t account, unlocked my phone to use with t-mobile and now i opened up a real at&t account. i followed all post all hacks and all tweaks.. i did get the phone to finally work but what is the sense of having a $500 powerhouse on your hip that works at the speed of a turtle. i told myself time and time again that it was worth it cuz i why cancel my t-mobile but the bottom line is it is not. do yourself a favor and make the switch...it will never be as fast as the at&t version so jailbreak and enjoy at&ts speed.
Old 04-26-2008, 01:49 AM
iPhone? More like MyPhone

Device + Firmware: 16 gb IPhone 1.1.4
Operating System: Vista

Quote:
Originally Posted by smirkis View Post
go download mxtube. it works way better. but honestly it should work fine on that 19.99 plan. it only doesn't work when u have tzones. did u activate youtube? try the 1.1.4 youtube fix via installer

but i'd have to say, if youtube via edge is the reason you bought an iphone, i hate to say your gonna be dissapointed. it reduces quality of the videos to make it possible to download them quicker, and makes the video way choppy. i use mxtube and download them via edge in high resolution for better quality
YouTube works fine via Tzones, you just need a better proxy hack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstuvwxyz View Post
maybe im just not as good as some of the other modders here but i will say this....i started out with a pre-paid at&t account, unlocked my phone to use with t-mobile and now i opened up a real at&t account. i followed all post all hacks and all tweaks.. i did get the phone to finally work but what is the sense of having a $500 powerhouse on your hip that works at the speed of a turtle. i told myself time and time again that it was worth it cuz i why cancel my t-mobile but the bottom line is it is not. do yourself a favor and make the switch...it will never be as fast as the at&t version so jailbreak and enjoy at&ts speed.
I honestly cannot tell the difference between ATT Edge and Tmobile Tzones. Did Edge for 5 months and am on month 2 with Tzones.

[How To] Customize on 1.1.3 and 1.1.4......Windows Guide...............OS X Guide

How To Fix A Broken Ringer/Silent Switch
Old 04-26-2008, 07:26 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iPhone 1.1.4 on T-Mobile
Operating System: Vista

Quote:
Originally Posted by smirkis View Post
I have the 19.99 blackberry internet plan should I be able to view youtube using edge? I installed both of the 1.1.4. youtube fixes and restarted after both installs and I still cannot connect
Old 04-27-2008, 02:48 PM
Green Apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcisjojo View Post
YouTube works fine via Tzones, you just need a better proxy hack!!!
Well you can watch youtube videos from the youtube application if they are previously bookmarked or whatever was updated last on the featured page of youtube. However, you still can't update the featured page or search.

ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > IPHONE > T-mobile