HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Go Back   ModMyiFone.com | iPhone forums, iPhone hacks, iPhone unlock > IPHONE > T-mobile
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

T-mobile Discuss questions about T-Mobile and the iphone here.

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

Opportunities at MMi | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2008, 08:29 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Operating System: Mac OS X Leopard
3G for Tmobile?

Hey, im debating whether to get the current iPhone, or wait and get the 3G iPhone? I am a T-mobile customer, and if the 3G iPhone wont help if the phone is unlocked, i will just get the current generation iPhone. Please help asap!
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 12:36 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: Iphone 1.1.4
Operating System: OSX, WIN XP,2000,2003,Vista,Linux

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmo-iphone89 View Post
Hey, im debating whether to get the current iPhone, or wait and get the 3G iPhone? I am a T-mobile customer, and if the 3G iPhone wont help if the phone is unlocked, i will just get the current generation iPhone. Please help asap!
Well honestly I was debating on this also but I went ahead with and got the current generation. For the following reasons:

1. It would be a whole for the hackers to come out with a hack for the 2nd gen iPhone.
2. Let's say they hack it the day of release of the 2nd gen iPhone. I heard tmobiles 3G network is at a different frequency. And will not work. But this is still a rumor.

Hope that helps.

I would get it right now if you can find one

Old 05-15-2008, 01:16 PM
My iPhone is a Part of Me

Device + Firmware: AT&T 1.1.4 (PWNED)
Operating System: Leopard / XP

Wait until iphone 2 comes out so we can check compatibility with t-mobile 3G network.
Old 05-16-2008, 12:40 AM
Green Apple

umm... have you tried to get one? they are not easy to come by. sold out is most countries and they aren't shipping any more.

Waiting for the new one might be prudent. when it comes out you can check it out and if you still want the old one, there will be no shortage of 1st gen iphones on the secondary market.

whatever, you do, Don't get suckered into paying a scarcity premium if it's very hard to find an iphone right now.

PS. i can't believe someone is selling an "unlock" solution for $29. what a jerk. $29 to click a button. not sure who bother's me more, the guy selling other people's work for $29, or the moron who pays for it cause they can't read for 10 min. (talking about the advertisement up top)

ModMyiFone.com | iPhone forums, iPhone hacks, iPhone unlock > IPHONE > T-mobile