HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Cell Phone Reception

Go Back   iPhone Forums at ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch, news, apps, themes. > IPHONE > T-mobile
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

T-mobile Discuss questions about T-Mobile and the iphone here.

Discuss AppStore Apps! | MMi Cydia Repo Download Stats

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

2.0 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Windows | iPhone 3G Detailed Review w/Pics! | Developers - Port Your Apps to 2.0

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2008, 04:43 PM
What's Jailbreak?

HELP PLZ unlocked iphone wont leave recovery mode

i have a iphone i unlocked using ziphone. i tried to run the ilibertyx program so i can have better wifi and edge service but now my phone wont leave recovery mode. when i got thru itunes to restore it says this message "the iphone could not be restored. An unknown error occurred(2)/(2003)." then it says the message "itunes could not connect to the iphone because an uknown error occurred (0xE8000001)." i tried to use the jump out of recovery button on the ilibertyx program but itunes keeps responding as if i'm pluggin and unpluggin the iphone.....please if theres anyone with a clue wat the hell is goin on i'd appreciate the help....
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 12:01 PM
iPhone? More like MyPhone

Device + Firmware: TMobile/FW 2.0.2/PwnTool 2.0.3.1
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4.11

Turn the phone completely off. Hold down the sleep button until it goes black. Now hold down the home button while plugging the phone into the base let go of the button once the restore screen pops up. At this point, iTunes should recognize the phone. On your computer (I'm on a Mac) hold down the option key while clicking on the restore button on iTunes, select FW 1.1.4, hit okay and let the computer do its thing. Once the phone is restored, then use iLiberty or Pwntool (I recommend Pwntool) to jailbreak and unlock the phone.
Old 06-09-2008, 06:43 PM
What's Jailbreak?

no luck same message keeps popping up...is the phone bricked?
Old 06-15-2008, 12:19 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iPhone 1.1.3
Operating System: Windows XP/OS X Leopard

you could use ibrickr and if the screen is a certain color then you didnt upgrade/downgrade your iphone if it turns the other color then itll be okay in a few
Old 06-29-2008, 05:07 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by emanuelle10 View Post
you could use ibrickr and if the screen is a certain color then you didnt upgrade/downgrade your iphone if it turns the other color then itll be okay in a few

i tried ibrickr and it tells me i gotta restore thru itunes but when i try thru itunes it gives me an error...
Old 06-29-2008, 06:17 PM

Device + Firmware: AT&T 1.1.4 & 2.0
Operating System: Leopard / XP

What error message is it giving you this time... and what firmware did you have on it prior to all this?

DFU Restore Mode:
1. Boot phone 2. Hold Power + Home until the screen goes BLACK 3. Continue to hold home and let go of power 4. Plug into iTunes (screen should still be BLACK) 5. Within 20 seconds it should come up in recovery mode 6. Let go of Home and hit RESTORE in iTunes.

Firmware 2.0 DFU: 1. Power phone OFF. 2. Hold power + home for 10 seconds. 3. Let go of power and continue to hold home until iTunes finds the phone.
Old 06-29-2008, 07:37 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iPod Touch [Firmware 2.0]
Operating System: The iPod _is_ the computer. ;)

I've encountered the same problem, and I believe that after putting it into DFU mode (even though it's already in restore mode) and restoring it it was fine. I wonder why the connection flashes like that...

iPhone Forums at ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch, news, apps, themes. > IPHONE > T-mobile