HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Go Back   ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > Computer Modding Software > Windows Specific Modding Discussion
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Windows Specific Modding Discussion Any modding questions which are specific to Windows should be posted here.

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

Opportunities at MMi | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2008, 12:03 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iPhone 1.1.2
Operating System: Windows XP SP2
Trouble with iBrickr

I have just got a jailbroken phone (v 1.1.2) and wanted to install a few games and other apps. I have downloaded iphonebrowser from google and also iBrickr. Neither process seems to be working!!

With iphonebrowser, I copy the entire folder of the app I need in the apps folder on the phone and restart the phone but even though the icon appears, the application refuses to open.

While using iBrickr, after browsing through the aopplication and clicking on any application, iphoneinterface.exe crashes. This has happened every single time and i have restarted my computer, my phone, closed all itunes relevant programmes running on my machine but no change.

any help would be greatly appreciated
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 01:20 AM
iPhone? More like MyPhone

Device + Firmware: iPhone 16GB 1.1.4 Unlocked & Jailbroken
Operating System: Windows Vista Ultimate & iMac 20" 2.4 GHz 4gb Ram
Send a message via AIM to dlubbat

Why dont you just use Installer on your phone. It is a lot easier than iBrickr and iPhonebrowser
daljit (03-24-2008)
Old 03-24-2008, 02:25 AM
What's Jailbreak?

dont have sources for these 3rd party apps that i want to install!! the aSMS for example.
Old 03-24-2008, 02:44 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Hi,
don't worry, download and use "iPhone PC Suite"

read more
Old 03-25-2008, 12:41 AM
What's Jailbreak?

any links to iPhone PC Suite?? English Version

ok so i downloaded and installed the ultimate iPhone kit from the downloads section which has iBrickr, WinSCP, TightVNC, iPhoneBrowser, ZiPhone & iPhone PC Suite!! Tried installing software from iPhone PC Suite but again the icons showed up on the phone but the software didn't work. When i try iBrickr with all the softwares that it has in its menu, the iPhoneinterface.exe file keeps crashing as before. Just don't know what I'm doing wrong!!! So frustrating!

Last edited by daljit : 03-25-2008 at 12:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-25-2008, 11:01 AM
iPhone? More like MyPhone

Quote:
Originally Posted by daljit View Post
any links to iPhone PC Suite?? English Version

ok so i downloaded and installed the ultimate iPhone kit from the downloads section which has iBrickr, WinSCP, TightVNC, iPhoneBrowser, ZiPhone & iPhone PC Suite!! Tried installing software from iPhone PC Suite but again the icons showed up on the phone but the software didn't work. When i try iBrickr with all the softwares that it has in its menu, the iPhoneinterface.exe file keeps crashing as before. Just don't know what I'm doing wrong!!! So frustrating!
Did you install open SSH? What way did you use to jailbreak your phone? If you used ziphone install zibrickr fix. If you have those, you should be able to see all of your folders and modify whatever.

I had you problem before and that's the way I fixed it atleast.

I'm also curious as to why you just don't use installer? Just add a source and install. It'll give you a lot less headaches.

ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > Computer Modding Software > Windows Specific Modding Discussion