HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Free 3G iPhone Contest!
Unlocked Cell Phones

Go Back   Forums at ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch, news, apps, themes. > 3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch > Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion Discussion regarding Native iPhone and iPod Touch apps.

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi | Work Opportunities at MMi - updated 6/16/08

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

3G iPhone Local Launch Parties | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win | Win Free 3G iPhones!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2008, 01:05 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iPhone v1.1.4
Operating System: Windows XP sp3

Hi,
I just got an iPhone and I jailbreak and everything using iLiberty+ version 1.30 as to my knowledge is the latest version. It has cydia and I could not find summerboard using it and I know that I could do so only using installer. I understand that summerboard will enable me to install themes as well as cancel the 80 apps limit and i was wondering if I can get summerboard without adding the installer.
If not, is it right to say that i can add installer using iLiberty again?
and are there anything wrong with using Installer together with Cydia if not, then is there anything i should look out for?
Do advise because i'm not really good at these stuffs and I truly need some help to set up my new iPhone.
Thanks so much in advance!
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 07:10 PM
What's Jailbreak?

I was wondering if there's an app or some kinda utility that can connect to my MAC without the use of a wireless router?

Thanx
Old 05-25-2008, 09:05 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Hi there,
I recently started using iPhone (1.1.3) and installing apps. My phone crashed few days ago while installing Kate (customisation tools) through installer. I spend last 2 days searching for a solution as my iTunes was not restoring it. I figured it out somehow and restore it to 1.1.4. I ulocked and jailbreaked it with ziphone 3.0. Problem now is that even though i did jail break, it still wont open up the file structure of iPhone so that I can copy files. I tried to Jailbreak again using Ziphone but of no use. Can any one help please.
For file transfer, I am using iBrickr and Total commander. Both of them were working fine before but they dont now.

Thanks in advance for all help.
Old 06-13-2008, 01:04 PM
What's Jailbreak?

What about if you don't have installer but you have cydia - what applications are good to download with that one??
Old 06-14-2008, 03:23 AM
Green Apple

Device + Firmware: Awaiting iPhone
Operating System: Windows XP Professional SP3 /w Dual Boot Vista Home Premium SP1

Thanks for your starter! This will get me properly started, njow only if there were more guides like this
Old 06-23-2008, 10:54 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iphone 1.1.4
Operating System: OSX

can someone help me please? i just got my phone unlocked, i added modmyifone.net/installer to my installer but i cant see the program i want in the installer, but i see it on the website..where am i going wrong? can someone point me into the direction of a guide or something?
Old 06-24-2008, 12:27 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iPhone 1.1.4 Unlocked
Operating System: OSX Leopard
Send a message via Yahoo to DeCode

Quote:
Originally Posted by B MAN View Post
can someone help me please? i just got my phone unlocked, i added modmyifone.net/installer to my installer but i cant see the program i want in the installer, but i see it on the website..where am i going wrong? can someone point me into the direction of a guide or something?
try to refresh the source..

iPhone 8Gb 1.1.4 Unlocked
Old 06-24-2008, 02:37 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: Modified 1.1.4
Operating System: Vista

Check out my site it has alot of information on cool apps

The Ipod Touch | the ipod touch....revealed

Forums at ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch, news, apps, themes. > 3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch > Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion