HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Cell Phone Reception

Go Back   iPhone Forums at ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch, news, apps, themes. > 3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch > Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches Post new native iPhone and iPod Touch apps in this forum. Also post updates to apps in this thread. Grab Our Native Apps Launches RSS Feed

MMi Super Contest | 30 winners! Over $1500 in Prizes! Enter Today!

Discuss AppStore Apps! | MMi Cydia Repo Download Stats

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

2.0 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Windows | iPhone 3G Detailed Review w/Pics! | Developers - Port Your Apps to 2.0

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2008, 09:04 AM
Green Apple

[Release] iBlacklist - Call and SMS Filtering

Here is a great application that will filter telephone calls, and, in a future update, will filter SMS messages as well. It is highly useful, and will be a welcome addition on the iPhone. I have attached some screenshots. If you can read Portuguese/Spanish or if you have a translation application, you can find more info on the application here: http://www.iphonemod.com.br/forum/vi...php?f=9&t=3245 .

Repo Source: http://repo.iphonebrasil.org/
Name of Application: iBlackList
Please NOTE that the initial password for the application is the number 1 ! You can then change the password.

I am not the developer of this application. iPhoneModBrasil, the site of the iDevBrTeam, the developers of this application, is as follows: http://www.iphonemod.com.br/forum/ .
Attached Thumbnails

Old 04-05-2008, 11:17 AM
iPhoneaholic

I believe you forgot to mention that:

this is a payware application

Huge "Register" button at the bottom of the screen with a "Buy Now" button in the top right.
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 11:19 AM
iPhone? More like MyPhone

Device + Firmware: iPhone 8Gb 1.1.4/1.0.2OTB
Operating System: MacOS X Tiger 10.4.11

Thanks a lot iDevBRTeam & you for info...
Old 04-05-2008, 11:48 AM
iPhoneaholic

THIS APP REQUIRES AN $8.00 "DONATION" TO FUNCTION WITH MORE THAN 2 NUMBERS

Last edited by jwcrash; 04-05-2008 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Corrected cost
Old 04-05-2008, 11:51 AM
My iPhone is a Part of Me

Device + Firmware: Jailbroken White iPhone 3G
Operating System: Leopard

What happened to developing apps for the good of the community? And considering there is a free app like this just mentioned maybe this isnt such a good idea
Old 04-05-2008, 01:46 PM
Green Apple

Actually, the unregistered version works for two numbers. There is a donation of $8 required for the full version of the app. It does not expire or anything of that nature. People can decide to donate or not. I decided to donate, as I have done to the creator of another similar app. I think that there will come a time that people will start to help those individuals who are developing apps. There is no free lunch forever. People on these boards always seem to want everything for nothing. Do you work for no salary? I assume not. I am not a developer, and I am not affiliated with any developer. I just hate to see people making statements that are not true. In the case of this app, it is free and works fine for up to two numbers. If you like it and it works for you, then donate $8, and you will get a full version. Thank you all for your input.
Old 04-05-2008, 03:44 PM
iPhoneaholic

D'oh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vandy1997 View Post
Do you work for no salary?
Actually, most of the developers around here DO work for free...hence the $0 cost of 99% of the available apps. Done.

Pretty weak position to assume based on an overwhelming amount of contradictory evidence.

Old 04-05-2008, 05:42 PM
iPhoneaholic

Device + Firmware: 1.1.4 iPhone unlocked to T-Mobile
Operating System: Windows Vista Ultimate 64bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by vandy1997 View Post
Actually, the unregistered version works for two numbers. There is a donation of $8 required for the full version of the app. It does not expire or anything of that nature. People can decide to donate or not. I decided to donate, as I have done to the creator of another similar app. I think that there will come a time that people will start to help those individuals who are developing apps. There is no free lunch forever. People on these boards always seem to want everything for nothing. Do you work for no salary? I assume not. I am not a developer, and I am not affiliated with any developer. I just hate to see people making statements that are not true. In the case of this app, it is free and works fine for up to two numbers. If you like it and it works for you, then donate $8, and you will get a full version. Thank you all for your input.
Agreed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwcrash View Post
Actually, most of the developers around here DO work for free...hence the $0 cost of 99% of the available apps. Done.

Pretty weak position to assume based on an overwhelming amount of contradictory evidence.

hhhhhhhmmmmm..... I'm just very curious, had you been an developer, that developed an app that is very beneficial to the masses, would you not want a cut? I mean, your right in 99% apps available are free, but at the same time 99% of the users don't donate either, and more than likely, you included. That would be the main cause as to why such many apps are now comming out and require donations or payment to be a completely useful app because the developers invest so much time and thought into these apps, and are getting no where income wise. So I personally think its a good thing that these apps are requiring donations or payment because its worth it. What sucks is that we been so dayum spoiled of the free factor that we can get outta our shell and offer payment. Well times are changing, and gas is too dayum high, and now they are needing more money. LOL!
- iPhone 8 Gig - 1.1.4 w/ Google Maps Locate Me WORKING -Modded + Unlocked to T-Mobile + MyFaves Plan & BlackBerry Total Internet Plan. (Ha, never had a blackberry or an MyFaves compatible phone. LOL!)
- T-Mobile MDA - Unlocked + WM6
- XBOX 360 - Modded Firmware - XBL (my s/n)
- XBOX - Software Modded - XBMC
- Dell Inspiron 1521 - Vista Ultimate + VMware
running Windows XP and Mac OS X (YES! Mac OS on an Dell PC)
  #<a href="http://www.modmyifone.com/forums/638391-post9.html" target="new" id="