HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Cell Phone Reception

Go Back   iPhone Forums at ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch, news, apps, themes. > 3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch > Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches Post new native iPhone and iPod Touch apps in this forum. Also post updates to apps in this thread. Grab Our Native Apps Launches RSS Feed

MMi Super Contest | 30 winners! Over $1500 in Prizes! Enter Today!

Discuss AppStore Apps! | MMi Cydia Repo Download Stats

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

2.0 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Windows | iPhone 3G Detailed Review w/Pics! | Developers - Port Your Apps to 2.0

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2008, 12:57 AM
What's Jailbreak?

hey saurik not to be stupid but i cant find the app on my homepage o.o
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 05:49 PM
iPhone? More like MyPhone

Device + Firmware: iPhone 2.0 jailbroken
Operating System: OS X leopard
Send a message via AIM to lillewis51

hey saurik, any updates yet? i love this app and i cant wait for the audio!

keep us updated man!!!
Old 09-04-2008, 02:56 AM
Developer

Cycorder Audio Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillewis51 View Post
hey saurik, any updates yet? i love this app and i cant wait for the audio!

keep us updated man!!!
Very, very very very soon ;P. I lost some time in there dealing with the Five Icon Dock issues (Kate deciding to be incompatible), ZodTTD's repository being down (forcing a new release of Cydia that better handled timeouts on servers), and coordinating a bunch of new packages from various developers that are starting to use MobileSubstrate (which is less obvious to see my time getting dumped into, but its definitely happening). I /did/ say "probably" within a week, I don't think two is that bad considering all else I do that's iPhone related. Again, though, its going to be coming out incredibly soon.

Any last minute requests, btw? (Something that seems fast, like a little tweak to the UI in some way, obviously not a major feature.) Example: poetic_folly mentioned to me that it was difficult to tell if you were in recording mode or not, given that the only difference is a tiny little change to a button. So, I switched back to the old button layout (which no one but me got to see) back from before I tried to submit Cycorder to the App Store. The buttons A) look awesome now and B) show you with good color what modes you are in. Maybe suggestions for the top bar?
Old 09-04-2008, 03:18 AM
What's Jailbreak?

no request , for me the first release of cycorder was awsome ( exept the sound issue ) ..So..
Old 09-04-2008, 03:32 AM
iPhoneaholic

It would be nice to have the ability to rename files. I like to name mine so I don't have to watch them to remember what they are when browsing. :P
Old 09-04-2008, 03:57 AM
Green Apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by x999x View Post
It would be nice to have the ability to rename files. I like to name mine so I don't have to watch them to remember what they are when browsing. :P
Each clip has own image preview so I don't think the rename function is necessary. However, that's your request to saurik then depend on him.

I agree w/jee27

Quote:
with no request , for me the first release of cycorder was awsome ( exept the sound issue ) ..So..
(sorry for my bad English)
Old 09-04-2008, 05:15 AM

is an option to send to email or youtube to big.?
Old 09-04-2008, 06:16 AM

Device + Firmware: Iphone 3G 2.0.1
Operating System: Windows XP

If you can also please add some more resoltion option, so that we have choice to make smaller video or biger, the standard 320 X 240 and 640 X 480 (for pc / tv mode will be nice) and keep other max resolution for iphone full screen (320 x 480)

Thanks
Old 09-04-2008, 07:37 AM

Device + Firmware: PWN'd 2G 2.0.1
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5.4

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurik View Post
Any last minute requests, btw?
Just sound.

No whining here.

Awesome app!
Old 09-04-2008, 09:20 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Quote:
Very, very very very soon ;P. I lost some time in there dealing with the Five Icon Dock issues (Kate deciding to be incompatible), ZodTTD's repository being down (forcing a new release of Cydia that better handled timeouts on servers), and coordinating a bunch of new packages from various developers that are starting to use MobileSubstrate (which is less obvious to see my time getting dumped into, but its definitely happening). I /did/ say "probably" within a week, I don't think two is that bad considering all else I do that's iPhone related. Again, though, its going to be coming out incredibly soon.

Any last minute requests, btw? (Something that seems fast, like a little tweak to the UI in some way, obviously not a major feature.) Example: poetic_folly mentioned to me that it was difficult to tell if you were in recording mode or not, given that the only difference is a tiny little change to a button. So, I switched back to the old button layout (which no one but me got to see) back from before I tried to submit Cycorder to the App Store. The buttons A) look awesome now and B) show you with good color what modes you are in. Maybe suggestions for the top bar?
Could you make the UI open-source? I want to try to theme the app if that's okay... ^^
Old 09-04-2008, 10:04 AM

Device + Firmware: Iphone 1.1.4 j/b ziphone
Operating System: windows

love the app keep up the GREAT work....
Old 09-04-2008, 10:24 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Quote:

being able to start/stop recording by pressing the louder buttons on the side of the iphone. Thats much easier to press than a button on the side on the touch screen and feels more camera like
Old 09-04-2008, 12:27 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaZARuZ View Post
is an option to send to email or youtube to big.?
i´m all for that too
Old 09-04-2008, 12:38 PM
iPhoneaholic

Device + Firmware: 3G 16GB BLK-2.0.2
Operating System: XP Pro & Vista

Great work saurik keep it up M8!!!
Old 09-04-2008, 05:29 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iPhone 2.0
Operating System: Windows Vista Ultimate and Mac OS X Leopard

By the way...I just discovered you can run it in background!! When you press record, nd press the Home button, it'll continue recording, there even is a badge saying REC...very cool and handy when you need something real quick, but want to continue recording

One tiny request...Can you make it possible to record the phone's sounds aswell, when you add audio..That way we can record a video, open iPod.app and play a music file and record that with the movie..Like a soundtrack...That wasn't/isn't possible with IVR....I think that would be very cool, and will blow IVR to dust, that and the excellent video quality
And excellent work with everything ofcourse (Cydia, CyCorder,Winterboard,5IconDock etc...)

iPhone Forums at ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch, news, apps, themes. > 3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch > Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches