HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Cell Phone Reception

Go Back   iPhone Forums at ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch, news, apps, themes. > 3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch > Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches Post new native iPhone and iPod Touch apps in this forum. Also post updates to apps in this thread. Grab Our Native Apps Launches RSS Feed

MMi Super Contest | 30 winners! Over $1500 in Prizes! Enter Today!

Discuss AppStore Apps! | MMi Cydia Repo Download Stats

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

2.0 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Windows | iPhone 3G Detailed Review w/Pics! | Developers - Port Your Apps to 2.0

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2008, 03:53 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iPhone 3G 2.0.1 JailBroken
Operating System: XP SP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by netuser View Post
I got a question , I am using biteSMS and it is my default app for SMS. The sms reply will be sent through my carrier ? or my default app biteSMS ?

Also where do i set up the SMS message ? i dont see any option any where ?

Also when I go to call setting the Sms auto reply is disabled and there is not way to activate.

thanks for your help
If you are using the Trial Version Auto reply is turned off and cannot be used until you pay and get a registration code...
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to vsnlweb For This Useful Post:
marys25 (09-05-2008)
Old 09-05-2008, 04:21 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Operating System: win xp home sp2

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueoneiam View Post
hey spektro...

don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but after entering my registration code I tested calling with a blacklisted home phone number, it blocks just fine but then it restarts springboard and then doesn't let me open iblacklist anymore...it crashes at the loading screen.

Reboot and a popup comes up right away saying "wrong database detected. for safety reasons, iblacklist was disabled. please open iblacklist to perform an undate on the database."

i'd love to fix it but it doesn't let me open iblacklist...

uninstall/reinstall with same issue. if i DON'T register my code it works just fine. enter the code and it runs into that problem..

any help would be appreciated! thanks in advance!
Same here! Any solution yet?
Old 09-05-2008, 07:44 AM
Green Apple

@ blueoneiam and reocej

Guys, please do this:
* Uninstall and reinstall iBlacklist, it will be a clean unregistered version;
* Take notes on the Register Key that iBlacklist generates on the register view of your devices;
* Send me an e mail (alexandre@iblacklist.com.br) with this Register Key and the Activation Key you received from us. I need them to try to backtrack this problem for you.
Old 09-05-2008, 07:47 AM
What's Jailbreak?

I really like this application and I bought it in June 08 ($8) to use on my old iPhone V1 in 1.1.4 jailbreaked firmware.
Like Videorecorder, it's one of those usefull applications which should not exist because Apple should have included such functions in standard in his phone.
However it's really usefull and I like it, so I bought them both.

Last Week I bought the new iPhone 3G, as many of you guys, and use it jailbreaked under 2.0.2 firmware. I was really happy yesterday learning about iBlacklist V2 under Cydia for my new iPhone 3G.

Unfortunately I won't use this soft anymore because of what I think is a really stupid commercial politic.

I mailed yesterday the author to get my new serial number to register the new installed 2.0 version on my new iPhone 3G, joining the proof of my previous buy, and the answer I get is : "because you changed your iPhone you have to buy the product again"

I can't believe it ! I bought it only 3 monthes ago and it should be a free upgrade, like Videorecorder did providing me a free upgrade serial this week.
Can you imagine you change your PC and Microsoft say "sorry guy, you have to buy Office again".

Well anyway, I installed PYSL and it does the same job, you can keep your update
Old 09-05-2008, 07:52 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueoneiam View Post
hey spektro...

don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but after entering my registration code I tested calling with a blacklisted home phone number, it blocks just fine but then it restarts springboard and then doesn't let me open iblacklist anymore...it crashes at the loading screen.

Reboot and a popup comes up right away saying "wrong database detected. for safety reasons, iblacklist was disabled. please open iblacklist to perform an undate on the database."

i'd love to fix it but it doesn't let me open iblacklist...

uninstall/reinstall with same issue. if i DON'T register my code it works just fine. enter the code and it runs into that problem..

any help would be appreciated! thanks in advance!

Same issue for me.
Old 09-05-2008, 11:10 AM
iPhone? More like MyPhone

Device + Firmware: iPhone 1st Gen 1.1.4 Jailbroken / 3G 16gig White Jailbroken I haz iPhones :)
Operating System: Windows Vista

I'm having the respring and database errors after installing my activation key also. For the others having this issue, do yuo have Intelliscreen? When I disable intelliscreen, my iblacklist is working, but now if I try and enable intelliscreen again, my springboard keeps rebooting when I turn my phone on. this is with the newest intelliscreen released today.
Old 09-05-2008, 11:46 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoneLine View Post
I'm having the respring and database errors after installing my activation key also. For the others having this issue, do yuo have Intelliscreen? When I disable intelliscreen, my iblacklist is working, but now if I try and enable intelliscreen again, my springboard keeps rebooting when I turn my phone on. this is with the newest intelliscreen released today.
hey phoneline...same problem but no intelliscreen here

3G + 2.0.2

testing with spektro to try to resolve the issue now
Old 09-05-2008, 11:54 AM

Device + Firmware: iPhone 1st Gen 1.1.4 Jailbroken / 3G 16gig White Jailbroken I haz iPhones :)
Operating System: Windows Vista

Same here, on a 3G with 2.02
Old 09-05-2008, 02:01 PM
Green Apple

Guys

Indeed, found the problem an hour ago.
An update will be present on Cydia soon to fix this thing.
For a quick fix on this version, please reinstall it and when register, please insert all letter not capitalized (not 'A', but 'a'). I hate case sensitive things

Anyway, this problem has been fixed and the next update won´t present this anymore.
Sometimes we think on the big things and forget small details.
Old 09-05-2008, 02:06 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iphone 2.0.2
Operating System: xp

Yea, mine too. Just entered the code and it gave me the same warning, "wrong database detected." Jeez..

Spektro, I initially entered all lower case letters and still got the warning. Look forward to the update!!

Last edited by NArush; 09-05-2008 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-05-2008, 03:37 PM
What's Jailbreak?

I've bought 2 licenses in the past for this phone, just mailed sales and we'll see how long it takes for them to reply, usually they are very slow to respond like 2-3 days.
Old 09-05-2008, 08:59 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Operating System: win xp home sp2

Thanks spektro for your help, I'll just wait for the update.
Old 09-06-2008, 06:34 AM

Device + Firmware: Iphone 3G 2.0.1
Operating System: Windows XP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasimodem View Post
I really like this application and I bought it in June 08 ($8) to use on my old iPhone V1 in 1.1.4 jailbreaked firmware.
Like Videorecorder, it's one of those usefull applications which should not exist because Apple should have included such functions in standard in his phone.
However it's really usefull and I like it, so I bought them both.

Last Week I bought the new iPhone 3G, as many of you guys, and use it jailbreaked under 2.0.2 firmware. I was really happy yesterday learning about iBlacklist V2 under Cydia for my new iPhone 3G.

Unfortunately I won't use this soft anymore because of what I think is a really stupid commercial politic.

I mailed yesterday the author to get my new serial number to register the new installed 2.0 version on my new iPhone 3G, joining the proof of my previous buy, and the answer I get is : "because you changed your iPhone you have to buy the product again"

I can't believe it ! I bought it only 3 monthes ago and it should be a free upgrade, like Videorecorder did providing me a free upgrade serial this week.
Can you imagine you change your PC and Microsoft say "sorry guy, you have to buy Office again".

Well anyway, I installed PYSL and it does the same job, you can keep your update
This is really a shame, If he bought only 3 months ago. It should be offered to work with new phone. Buying a license is buying a licence
Old 09-06-2008, 08:46 AM

i tried using my old license and it says invalid also. i really hope they allow old license`s to work. i bought kate when it was first released and haven`t had a problem when i switched to my 3g iphone.
Old 09-06-2008, 11:01 AM

Device + Firmware: iphone 16gb 2.0.1 firmware
Operating System: XP (vista is booboo)

any word on the update release?

iPhone Forums at ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch, news, apps, themes. > 3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch > Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches