HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Go Back   ModMyiFone.com | iPhone forums, iPhone hacks, iPhone unlock > 3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch > Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches Post new native iPhone and iPod Touch apps in this forum. Also post updates to apps in this thread. Grab Our Native Apps Launches RSS Feed

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

Opportunities at MMi | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2008, 11:13 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iPhone 16 GB@1.1.4/BL 3.9

hello guys,

i am from switzerland, but i try to explain my problem I want to do this, but ive got a lot of problems on the first step(yeah, i know ). I cant install lighttpd with the installer. everytime i get the failure:main script execution failed. what can i do? all sources are up2date, i tried it many times, with deleting the queue.

can anyone help me?
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 06:45 PM
What's Jailbreak?

i'm using version 1.5.1 (Apr 19, 2008) and when i copy multimedia files into iPhone /var/root/Sites/Multimedia files/. I can't play files .mp4

Guide me how to play them! Thanks a lot ...
Attached Thumbnails

Old 04-28-2008, 04:25 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iphone 1.1.4
Operating System: osx 10.5.2

Hi everybody...

two more questions:

-is not possible read multipages and multi mb pdfs? I saw many time this question but no answer
-some pdf files don't show most of the text!! I saved them in several kind of pdf (-a, -x..) or print again in pdf but nothing when they are in the iphone most of the text is non visible... same problem if I send me the pdf by mail. So I guess this is not a bug of this great application but anyway a pain in the ***. Any idea?
Old 05-01-2008, 11:03 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Hey I'm stuck right after installing lighttpd and PHP through installer. I get a 404 at 127.0.0.1...

I've rebooted my IPhone a couple of times. I'm using fw1.1.4... anyone have any suggestions?
Old 05-02-2008, 08:53 AM
iPhone? More like MyPhone

I was wondering if you could run PHP scripts, because I got this text editor script that I would love to use for writing. Any ideas on installing this? Oh and this script does not require any MySQL or anything. The website is here:

fusionnews.net

Thats the script that I'm trying to install/setup/run etc.
Old 05-07-2008, 05:30 AM
What's Jailbreak?

I ve done all the steps but as the friend above I still see the welcome screen. If I put : 127.0.0.1/.dirlist then I see some folders: icons , dir-generator, some photos, one folder iphonedirlist.css. I would be really greatfull if you could help me. Thanks for your effort, you are doing great job
Old 05-12-2008, 07:11 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Hi all
Just have a question...
Everything work's fine but I can not view pdf files. When I try to open one a new screen pops and says either to download the file of change the filename.
What should I do in order to view them?
Old 05-12-2008, 07:43 AM
Green Apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by compassocap View Post
I ve done all the steps but as the friend above I still see the welcome screen. If I put : 127.0.0.1/.dirlist then I see some folders: icons , dir-generator, some photos, one folder iphonedirlist.css. I would be really greatfull if you could help me. Thanks for your effort, you are doing great job

Delete index.html and all the other files in /Sites folder. You don't need them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iojohn View Post
Hi all
Just have a question...
Everything work's fine but I can not view pdf files. When I try to open one a new screen pops and says either to download the file of change the filename.
What should I do in order to view them?
Have you installed a patch for Safari that allows you to download files? You should turn it off when you want to open some file for viewing. You can do it with BossPrefs and appropriate BossPrefs' plugin for that patch. All available via Installer.
Old 05-14-2008, 02:50 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iPhone
Operating System: XP

Hey voyager, Im having a lot of trouble with this.

Ive gotten all of the appropriate apps, but I cant figure out how to use WinSCP or where to transfer the files to my iPhone.

could you possibly make a youtube video?
or just explain how I get the files onto my iPhone from my windows PC?

thanks!
Old 05-15-2008, 04:23 AM
What's Jailbreak?

i fully restored my iphone so i have download all of this, but now its not working.
I downloaded PHP, lighttpd PDF/CHM/XLS/photo viewer. (restarted iphone) nothing (turned off iphone and on) nothing.

Downloaded Apache. tells u where to put the files. voila done.

ModMyiFone.com | iPhone forums, iPhone hacks, iPhone unlock > 3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch > Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches