HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Free 3G iPhone Contest!
Unlocked Cell Phones

Go Back   iPhone Forums at ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch, news, apps, themes. > Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch > New Skins / Themes Launches
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

New Skins / Themes Launches Made a new skin / theme? Want to share it? Post here. Grab Our New Skins / Themes Launches RSS Feed

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi | Work Opportunities at MMi - updated 6/29/08

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

3G iPhone Local Launch Parties | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win | Win Free 3G iPhones!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2008, 05:28 PM
What's Jailbreak?

The Kobhens SummerBoard Theme

Hello Everyone!

I just wanna present you my 1st SummerBoard Theme! It's called "The Kobhens" and is inspired by the Original "The Kobhens" Theme for Mac, created by Roberto Urso from www.robertourso.com! It comes with over 60 additional Icons! You can also download the psd (click here) and send me the icons (christian.kaik@gmail.com) you did, or just post them here and I will add them to the Next Update!

Ok next thing, I need a new Wallpaper and maybe a new Dock! I'm actually very satisfied with the Dock but the Wallpaper suxx

Here are 2 Screenshots:

Since The Kobhens is a very special theme, it needs very special "using". There are a few Things you should look when you want the perfect Kobhens Experience, here are a few tips:

* Under Advanced Settings in SummerBoard, turn everything the points Where it says Hide ... Labels to ON, cause it wouldn't look good with labels!
* Turn Dim Wallpaper in Summerboard ON! Looks better
* When you're Installing this theme, 1 file from Calendar.app and 1 file from Weather.app get modified, to make them themable, it will get back to default when uninstalling that theme!

You also need to add this Source to installer.app to install this theme: http://ifletcha.googlepages.com/repo.xml
You'll find it in the - ifletcher's repo - category!

I really hope it works, for me it worked several times (you know, testing and so on)! I have to host it at googlepages cause i dont have webspace!

Look at More Info before Installing it there's some important stuff!

And of course, I'm open for feedback!
Attached Thumbnails

Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 09:16 AM
What's Jailbreak?

looks like a damino copycat theme to me
AMANA and DAMINO
Old 06-03-2008, 05:55 PM
iPhone? More like MyPhone

It looks good man. Minimal and clean.
Old 06-03-2008, 07:58 PM
iPhoneaholic

Device + Firmware: PWNed iPhone 1.1.4. Jailbroken and Unlocked
Operating System: Leopard on Macbook and Vista Ultimate on PC

Looks like you just changed the background pic and used retext icons....

My bad... I saw your dock... lol.
Old 06-04-2008, 08:14 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iPhone 1.1.4
Operating System: Windows XP
Missing icons?

I love these simple, clean themes. I use ReText most of the time but just downloaded this and installed it and its missing alot of icons? Unless i've done something wrong!!

Icons missing
Ipod
Phone
Text
Customise
WeTool
PSX4All
iSMS

If ya can get these i'd use this theme. At the moment though withour the 1st 3 icons in the list are on my dock so its not feasible!! Looks great though as a start point
Old 06-07-2008, 03:46 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iPhone v1.1.4 unlocked & jailbroken
Operating System: Leopard OSX 10.5

some more icons missing:

Camera
Light
Swirly MMS
iTrac
iCall
SMSD
TextEditJ

iPhone Forums at ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch, news, apps, themes. > Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch > New Skins / Themes Launches