HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Go Back   ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > ModMyiFone > News
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News What's the latest news? Check it out here. Grab Our News RSS Feed

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

Opportunities at MMi | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win | $199 3G iPhone Releasing July 11

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Yesterday, 07:39 PM
iPhone? More like MyPhone

I would guess the back isn't "crappy plastic". There are a lot of great plastics out there, that are actually stronger than steel. [plastic used on Glocks.]

I actually like the plastic back, if it doesn't scratch easily. I think it might make a better grip, because right now the stock phone has sucky grip.
Old Yesterday, 08:44 PM
Green Apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by k wizzle View Post
i just hate the fake that when i go to mc donalds to order some fries the person taking my order will probably be talking on an iphone... im not saying working at mc donalds is bad or anything because my little cousin works there but i just dont like having a phone that everyone and their grandmother has.. it that was the case i would have had a starTak, a razor and a lg chocolate

Are you seriously that shallow? Wow. So, based on this genius, it should be expensive so only spoiled little brats can own it then brag about it on the Internet. ugh. Grow up.

As far as the iPhone 3G goes, and from a former Tilt owner, this next generation one is just crap with a new shine on it. GPS, great. Different colored plastic backs? Who cares. Where's the MMS that a Boost Mobile phone even has? Video? Christ, even the new lg phone has touch, video, and a front facing camera for video calls. Just 3G and GPS? Apple is full of morons. I'm totally convinced now. How, out of all of the people working on this project, did they say "hmm, lemme send an mms to my gf at home during my lunch break here at Apple Headquarters, but I guess I'll use my Tilt since we're friggin idiots for not putting it in our super cool phone". *sigh*

IDIOTS! MMS, Video, Front facing cam since HELLO! EUROPE IS WAY AHEAD OF US ON THAT ONE! GPS, and Jesus Christ can you add some boost to that shitty camera along with some basic functions?
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:52 PM
My iPhone is a Part of Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by skb875 View Post
I would guess the back isn't "crappy plastic". There are a lot of great plastics out there, that are actually stronger than steel. [plastic used on Glocks.]
None of which apple has ever apparently hear of. This is a MacBook cover on a phone, it'll scratch from air blowing across it.

Looking for some docks? One's Custom Docks Click Here!
- - - - PART 2 Click Here!

Customize for 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 Click HERE.

Swaptunes for 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 Click HERE.
Old Yesterday, 11:04 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: ipod touch 1.3
Operating System: XP

hey i would love to get one of those babes...but i'm frm sg..can someone help me get one of those and post to me, i will pas as soon as i recive it! please i have been wanting to get one,

ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > ModMyiFone > News