HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Go Back   ModMyiFone.com | iPhone forums, iPhone hacks, iPhone unlock > ModMyiFone > News
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News What's the latest news? Check it out here. Grab Our News RSS Feed

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

Opportunities at MMi | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2008, 05:19 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDude42 View Post
Thanks for the info, but where did you read this? Can't find it anywhere in the ziphone help.

Also, this was done to a 1.1.3 OTB phone. I was under the impression that the 4.6 unlocks didn't mess with the seczone...
Its on Ziphone 2.2 release and seems there are no further explanation on this case by Zibri. I dont know whether a full restore from 1.1.2 ---> 1.1.4 will overrides the secpack, need to check this either with Dev Team, Zibri or The master Geohot.
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 10:34 PM
What's Jailbreak?

I had an iphone unlocked and jailbroken on 1.1.3 and then by mistake i upgraded to 1.1.4
thought I was stuck and then i ran this.
Now my iphone is fully unlocked and jailbroken on 1.1.4 I live in Norway and the locate me feautre works also. Great job guys Highly reccomended.
Old 03-31-2008, 10:37 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iphone 1.1.4
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5.2

Why the WIFI connection cannot link with host server. I notice in General>Setting>About>, The ICCID not listed any Numbers?
This Software works Nicely, my iphone works fine only NO WIFI connection.Any idea to solve this area?
Old 04-03-2008, 02:38 PM
What's Jailbreak?

where can i get a 4.6 bootloader image?
Old 04-08-2008, 04:36 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: Iphone 1.1.4 jailBroken
Operating System: Vista Ultimate 32bit

is this the firmware we were all waiting 2.0 for iphone ? that includes flash content handler for safari ?

because im new to this .
And not quite following this iplus. (ive used ziphone before 1.1.4 )
Old 04-26-2008, 02:20 PM
What's Jailbreak?

i used iplus to unlock my iphone to use my old sim card in the phone, but now the iphone is malfunctioning (the touch screen is not responding) and from what i read around, i need to revirginize my phone before going to the store to get it repaired.

i know iplus is special because it uses the fake bootloader or something. so i restored it already. i was wondering if that was all i needed to do or if i need to take some more extra steps to revirginize an iplus'd iphone.

Last edited by scootypuffjr : 04-26-2008 at 02:27 PM.
Old 05-12-2008, 07:54 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iphone / firm 1.1.4(4a102)
Operating System: Windows XpSP2 modded

sweet progs dude...
i recently use iphone now(1.1.4)..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylphy1.5 View Post
Why the WIFI connection cannot link with host server. I notice in General>Setting>About>, The ICCID not listed any Numbers?
This Software works Nicely, my iphone works fine only NO WIFI connection.Any idea to solve this area?
i do hav same probs wit this too..
sny solution guys

Last edited by duljonmaster : 05-12-2008 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-19-2008, 03:57 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iphone 1.1.4 itouch 1.1.4
Operating System: imac leopard & dell vista desktop

I really miss having third party apps. on phone. But i had noticed that with the second firmware update from apple, the third party apps. that I was using started freezing up the phone and I'd have to reboot at least once a day. And might I add that I did wait for the app. developers to find the solution to the firmware update before I updated the phones firmware. Now I know your no fortune teller but if I were to jailbreak and what not do you think these newer apps. will function allowing the phone to work without freezes? Ever since I removed the third party apps. I've not needed to reboot not once.

ModMyiFone.com | iPhone forums, iPhone hacks, iPhone unlock > ModMyiFone > News