HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Go Back   ModMyiFone.com | iPhone forums, iPhone hacks, iPhone unlock > ModMyiFone > News
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News What's the latest news? Check it out here. Grab Our News RSS Feed

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

Opportunities at MMi | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2008, 10:52 PM
What's Jailbreak?

I thought that too, but after the unlock I told it to "Refurbish" my phone, and it did take about 4 min. executing code in the bootloader downgrade step. I really hope that the my bootloader wasn't messed with. (I've ever only used ZiPhone)
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 01:35 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Is iLiberty+ working with the BL3.9 ? Or is it only for the BL4.6?
Old 03-27-2008, 06:28 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphonehellas View Post
even i want to know this i had 1.02 oob and now iam currently on 1.13.. lookin forward to upgrade to 1.14
Old 03-27-2008, 07:26 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphonehellas View Post
Yes. The program suggests you check the box that says to downgrade. When the program gets to that step it recognizes you alrady have BL3.9 and it skips it.

I did that and it all went smooth.
Old 03-27-2008, 10:42 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Big credit goes out to francis, pepijn, George Zhu, AViegas, cmw, w__, Baalbeck, bgm, cRAKn, GeoHot, MuscleNerd, pumpkin, SoLoR, sunny, tjcarter, and the iPhoneDev Team.
Old 03-27-2008, 11:19 AM
iPhoneaholic

Device + Firmware: Iphone ( 1.1.4 )
Operating System: Vista

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfleigle View Post
This didnt work for me it gave me the spinning wheel of death. I went back to Ziphone and fixed it.
Same here...this app is not ready for the masses.....i also got the spinning wheel of death and had to restore
Old 03-27-2008, 11:38 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Yup, Spinning Wheel of Death. It's stuck on the Apple logo screen, spinning wheel, and vibrates every 20 seconds or so. It did that for about 5 minutes then rebooted back to the the Apple logo, spinning wheel, and vibrate combo...

iPlus never worked either, that one just got stuck at the iPipe screen. Is my phone just different from the majority?

ZiPhone? Always worked. I wonder why I keep testing all these alternative jailbreaking methods when I have a fully working, jailbreaked iPhone? I love testing them and all but now I have to restore again, ZiPhone, and load all them apps one by one. PITA...
Old 03-27-2008, 12:05 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iphone
Operating System: windows

i must say this i liberty program saved me. i am a newbie period. i was given my iphone which was already unlocked and everything. i watch some you tube about jailbreak and decided to mimic what the guy was doing. i didnt like all the excessive stuff on my new i phone. so on itunes i tried restoring and upgrading. my phone was a 1.1.1. so i liberty saved me but now my phone is a 1.1.4 and the installer wont let me install a safari plug in? because it only has 1.1.1 and 1.1.3 packages and an error(package download failed) keeps coming up even when i just want to install bible kjv. can any one help this newbie straight from prison ?
Old 03-27-2008, 01:04 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan View Post
Yup, Spinning Wheel of Death. It's stuck on the Apple logo screen, spinning wheel, and vibrates every 20 seconds or so. It did that for about 5 minutes then rebooted back to the the Apple logo, spinning wheel, and vibrate combo...

iPlus never worked either, that one just got stuck at the iPipe screen. Is my phone just different from the majority?

ZiPhone? Always worked. I wonder why I keep testing all these alternative jailbreaking methods when I have a fully working, jailbreaked iPhone? I love testing them and all but now I have to restore again, ZiPhone, and load all them apps one by one. PITA...
ok, i tried about 5 times now, turning various options on and off...i got it to work but without turning any payloads on...all i can use are the options on the first page
Old 03-27-2008, 03:02 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan View Post
ok, i tried about 5 times now, turning various options on and off...i got it to work but without turning any payloads on...all i can use are the options on the first page
I had the same issues using my ipod touch 8gb. Using the advanced payload options sent my ipod into the wheel of death. As soon as i switch to standard it worked straight away.

That a side i find this jailbreak a lot cleaner then ZiPhone. Apps like Finder and use of total commander work as intended without having to change permissions etc. (with ZiPhone jailbreak i could only access /var/mobile.. via finder and total commander as installed). With iLiberty finder and total commander have access to / which makes it way easier to transfer themes etc to ipod through total commander (much faster then SSH).

Big Rep to creators of iLiberty. Can't wait to payload bugs are ironed out.
Old 03-27-2008, 03:38 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iphone
Operating System: windows

what do i need to install after restoring and upgrading to 1.1.4. then i launched the i-liberty which unlocked it(what a life saver, thanks to all who contributed)
because so far i dont know what to install. i tried installing the safari update;bsd subsystem and btw the safari is only 1.1.1 and 1.1.3. anyhow i keep getting 'Error' Package download failed~ on anything else i try to download. what do i do?????
i cant get no music videos on my ipod and i cant do other stuff id like to do.
I WANT A MYPHONE TOO!!?!?!?!?!?
Old 03-27-2008, 04:38 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iphone (1.1.4)
Operating System: WindowXP(Home)

Its gr88888888888,we r moving ahead..........Thankx to all, who are working hard to make iphone users,happy
Old 03-27-2008, 05:02 PM
What's Jailbreak?

i TRIED to use iliberty twice and both times i got circle of death like many other ppl...ziphone was/is the BEST even now....ppl need to test all their rls before they come out and try to diss other ppls software...even speed wise ziphone is a lot fast efficient than iliberty...
Old 03-28-2008, 04:23 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: IPhone - 1.1.4
Operating System: Windows Vista

Same problems here on 1.4 .. spinning wheel of death and nothing else. Restored and used ziphone with no problems .. seems to need some more work !?
Old 03-28-2008, 09:39 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Need some help I was using this program on my daughter's iTouch when my son unplugged it and now all it is doing is saying on the iTouch BSD root; md0. major. minor 0. The program won't regonize it. Someone help Please!

ModMyiFone.com | iPhone forums, iPhone hacks, iPhone unlock > ModMyiFone > News