HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Go Back   ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > Search Forums
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

Opportunities at MMi | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Poseidon79
Forum: General iPhone Chat Today, 08:21 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 3
Posted By Poseidon79
FYI your iPhone only has 300MB of space for the...

FYI your iPhone only has 300MB of space for the firmware and apps in the OS partition. Its the private (user) partition that has 3 gigs free. This is why people copy ringtones/fonts/apps to the...
Forum: General iPhone Chat Today, 08:18 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 54
Posted By Poseidon79
Installer and Cydia will ALWAYS live on.. see...

Installer and Cydia will ALWAYS live on.. see this post from BigBoss about all the apps he has researched SO FAR that are not AppStore compatible:

iPhone News & Review » Blog Archive » Apps Not...
Forum: Unlocking / Activation Today, 08:03 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 5
Posted By Poseidon79
GRRRR! damn

GRRRR! damn
Forum: Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading Today, 07:59 PM
Views: 16
Posted By Poseidon79
No reason to downgrade your firmware. After you...

No reason to downgrade your firmware. After you rejailbreak its VERY important to set the phone up as NEW.. not from back-up. If you restore from back-up it's possible it will re-write the bad code.
Forum: General iPhone Chat Today, 07:56 PM
Views: 223
Posted By Poseidon79
Try going to settings > general > reset > reset...

Try going to settings > general > reset > reset all settings
Forum: Unlocking / Activation Today, 07:55 PM
Views: 5
Posted By Poseidon79
Best bet now would be to restore to stock apple...

Best bet now would be to restore to stock apple firmware and run the wifi fix when you rejailbreak with iLiberty
Forum: Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion Today, 07:31 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 276
Posted By Poseidon79
You can still go back to .95BETA if you install...

You can still go back to .95BETA if you install it from an iappcat source.
Forum: Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion Today, 07:26 PM
Posted By Poseidon79
The app is actually only $20. Do not ask for...

The app is actually only $20. Do not ask for cracks or hacks to an app. You will get a VERY bad response from this community.
Forum: Chit Chat Today, 07:24 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 24
Posted By Poseidon79
It's glass so it should withstand heat.

It's glass so it should withstand heat.
Forum: Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading Today, 06:48 PM
Posted By Poseidon79
That's not normal. I suggest you restore in...

That's not normal. I suggest you restore in itunes to 1.1.4 and use iLiberty to re-jailbreak/unlock.
Forum: General iPhone Chat Today, 06:46 PM
Views: 47
Posted By Poseidon79
sweet pics... but there's plenty that are better...

sweet pics... but there's plenty that are better that you can download right from winpwn
Forum: Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion Today, 06:45 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 276
Posted By Poseidon79
$20 is a tad high... which is why I haven't...

$20 is a tad high... which is why I haven't bought it... or the Video Recorder... or Kate...

I HAVE bought Hidepode ($10)... iBlacklist ($8)... and iLog ($15) because I feel these are fair prices...
Forum: Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion Today, 06:39 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 88
Posted By Poseidon79
I'll repeat myself... you cannot put installer or...

I'll repeat myself... you cannot put installer or ANY current app on 2.0 right now because the file framework is different. If you want to mod your phone do it now and don't upgrade to 2.0. If you...
Forum: Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading Today, 01:49 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 326
Posted By Poseidon79
You need to go to mcdonalds or somewhere with...

You need to go to mcdonalds or somewhere with free public wifi to test it so you know it's not your router settings. If you STILL can't get it to work on public wi-fi I suggest restore and use the...
Forum: T-mobile Today, 01:43 PM
Views: 38
Posted By Poseidon79
I agree... don't hate on someone just b/c they...

I agree... don't hate on someone just b/c they didn't know any better at first. Ziphone was amazing at first and this site endorsed it fully. Since the code has been analyzed and found risky the...
Forum: General iPhone Chat Today, 01:39 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 71
Posted By Poseidon79
PWNAGE is a bit safer than other methods but in...

PWNAGE is a bit safer than other methods but in the end doesn't give you any additional functionality. iLiberty is still the most versatile and easiest one click does all program out there. With...
Forum: T-mobile Today, 01:33 PM
Posted By Poseidon79
Well at this point it doesn't matter what you...

Well at this point it doesn't matter what you used. The fix is the same: Restore your phone in iTunes to 1.1.4.. then use iLiberty to jailbreak/unlock and go to the advanced tab and download the...
Forum: Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading Today, 01:30 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 796
Posted By Poseidon79
The way I got around that issue when I tested an...

The way I got around that issue when I tested an early version of 2.0 beta was to restore on a different computer. (It was PWNED 2.0 on a mac and I restored 1.1.4 on a PC) and for some reason it...
Forum: T-mobile Today, 01:26 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 61
Posted By Poseidon79
Thats great news... lets hope Apple put in...

Thats great news... lets hope Apple put in universal compatibility for all frequencies of 3G service. If not the iPhone 3G won't do T-Mobile people any good at all.
Forum: Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading Today, 01:21 PM
Views: 91
Posted By Poseidon79
As my instructions clearly show.. the screen will...

As my instructions clearly show.. the screen will be BLACK... and REMAIN black if you are properly in DFU mode.
Forum: General iPhone Chat Today, 01:11 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 199
Posted By Poseidon79
I agree with 300 in that he will only announce...

I agree with 300 in that he will only announce the official existence and release date of the 3G iPhone much like he did the MacBook Air. It took almost a month to hit the stores after he announced...
Forum: Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion Today, 01:07 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 88
Posted By Poseidon79
2.0 is not publicly jailbreakable yet. Installer...

2.0 is not publicly jailbreakable yet. Installer and every other app is not compatible on 2.0 yet because of the new file framework. Keep your phone on 1.1.4 and jailbreak with iLiberty and don't...
Forum: AT&T Today, 01:02 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 7,564
Posted By Poseidon79
I said GENERAL consensus.... yes there are very...

I said GENERAL consensus.... yes there are very very SPECIFIC cases where you can get LUCKY with AT&T tech support and talk them into putting in the setting for you but this is very hit and miss.
Forum: Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading Today, 12:57 PM
Views: 51
Posted By Poseidon79
Go to Guides up at the top.. .then click on "I...

Go to Guides up at the top.. .then click on "I just got my iphone... where do I start?" and follow the instructions.
Forum: T-mobile Today, 12:54 PM
Posted By Poseidon79
WIFI Broke???????????? Are you kidding me?.......

WIFI Broke???????????? Are you kidding me?.... what am I supposed to do with that kind of explanation. Do you go to the mechanic and say... my car's broke.... or to the doctor and say "i'm...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500

ModMyMoto.com - ModMyGPhone.com - ModMyiFone.com - Managed Dedicated Servers by SingleHop - iPhone Wallpapers - Contact Us - Link to us - Archive - Privacy Statement - - Top
Copyright © 2007-08 by ModMy, LLC. All rights reserved. You may not copy anything on this site unless you link to the original.