HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Go Back   ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > 3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch > Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches Post new native iPhone and iPod Touch apps in this forum. Also post updates to apps in this thread. Grab Our Native Apps Launches RSS Feed

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

Opportunities at MMi | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2008, 08:45 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Interesting...

Well, it works now. The only thing I did was do a sync with my old system (GooSync and SyncJE). It said it worked, but nothing appeared in my calendar. Then I tried NemusSync again, and it worked correctly. Perhaps something had to initialize my local calendar db?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoolan70 View Post
I'm heartbroken! This is probably the most useful app to come out for the iPhone, and I installed in on 5/29 and it worked perfectly the first time, even though I'm using Google Apps for Education (we have our own domain name hosted at Google, so my email account isn't @gmail.com).

I upgraded to the new version yesterday, and it completely fails. It won't retrieve my calendars...just says 'Fetching Calendars...' and almost immediately says 'Fail to retrieve calendars'. I did clear my calendar locally, as well as delete my account, per the pop-up for the newest app version.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 09:23 PM
What's Jailbreak?

yay, able to fix my events on my calendar that were one day behind/ahead. I had to clear all events and accounts first before sync calendar. Thanks for the great app again!
Old 06-03-2008, 07:50 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iPod Touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak
Operating System: Windows XP

I am having issues with Nemussync 0.5.5 on ipod touch 1.1.4. I go to add new account, then fill in all the info correctly and hit get Calender list and it tries to fetch the calender but then it gives me a error saying Fail to Retrieve Calendars. I really want to get this app to work, I tried yesterday and i thought well i will wipe my whole ipod and start over and maybe some app was conflicting with it, so then i re jailbroke and same error. If you could help me i would greatly appreciate it, i need this app for work purposes.

Thank You
Old Yesterday, 07:44 AM
iPhone? More like MyPhone

Can you control the amound of Calendar items to download to iPhone?

For example: 7 days, 30 days, 60 days, etc..
Old Yesterday, 08:43 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: touch 1.1.4
Operating System: win/mac

I have to say that it works like a charm now...
thx a lot,

realy...

i mean... realy realy

ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > 3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch > Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches