HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Cell Phone Reception

Go Back   iPhone Forums at ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch, news, apps, themes. > 3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch > Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches Post new native iPhone and iPod Touch apps in this forum. Also post updates to apps in this thread. Grab Our Native Apps Launches RSS Feed

MMi Super Contest | 30 winners! Over $1500 in Prizes! Enter Today!

Discuss AppStore Apps! | MMi Cydia Repo Download Stats

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

2.0 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Windows | iPhone 3G Detailed Review w/Pics! | Developers - Port Your Apps to 2.0

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2008, 10:15 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iPhone 1.1.4
Operating System: windows xp

So happy this is back on my phone! Was so happy when I woke up and opened Cydia to see what was new and saw this program. It works perfectly for me. Much better than syncing Outlook. I could never get all my google calendars to sync with outlook so I was always missing some info. This program is awesome!
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 01:24 PM
iPhone? More like MyPhone

Device + Firmware: 3G (White)
Operating System: Leopard

Not working for me as of yet. Looked for it on WinterBoard, but did not see it.

Got it work, when I got home. All I did was turn on the middle switch that was off. It went through and proceeded to have two numbers in parentheses and lookd like it was getting info. Also maybe since wi-fi was home that might have worked also.

Last edited by Colorado Steve; 08-29-2008 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Program Working For Me
Old 08-29-2008, 05:30 PM
What's Jailbreak?

thank god... i've been awaiting this
Old 08-29-2008, 06:44 PM
What's Jailbreak?

edit: all good

Last edited by dellmelo; 08-29-2008 at 09:00 PM.
Old 08-29-2008, 11:01 PM
What's Jailbreak?

OMG I have been waiting for this Nuevasync sucks ***. This finally syncs multiple calendars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-30-2008, 05:28 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iPhone 1.1.4
Operating System: Vista / Sabayon Linux

I had NemusSync with 1.1.4 and after upgrading to 2.0.2 and re-jailbreaking there are remnants of info left in /var/mobile/Library/Calendar/Calendar.sqlitedb that prevent the new version of NemusSync to work. I had to individually enter my upcoming events to my Google calendar (as a back up of sorts), then deleted /var/mobile/Library/Calendar/Calendar.sqlitedb from the phone. Now it syncs!

Not too much trouble for me since I didn't have much planned in advance, but might be an issue with others.
Old 09-01-2008, 03:23 PM
Green Apple

love this!

Is it possible to add an event on google and make the alert work on the iphone or do i need to sync to the phone then edit which ones I need an alert for?

I know I could choose email alerts but google mail doesnt do push email
Old 09-04-2008, 01:45 PM
iPhone? More like MyPhone

Device + Firmware: White iPhone 3G 01.45.00
Operating System: Mac OSX Leopard & Vista 64-bit

Does anyone have a fix so I am able to sync recurring appointments? This app is almost useless to me unless I have have that function. Which sucks because this app is very promising.
Old 09-04-2008, 07:33 PM
Green Apple

Ok I installed it, and everything was working great (Really nice app). It WAS working until for some reason, when I tried to upload to my gCalendar it worked ok. But now everytime I get into the calendar app, it crashes. I tried to reboot but no luck...

Anyone knows?
Old 09-05-2008, 12:44 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Hi, thanks for Nemusync. Is there a way for it to sync all of my, or a least a specific my iPhone calendar, with my google Cal? Because I'm using an ActiveSync (Exchange) calendar, Nemusync only syncs my "local" iPhone calendar, and not my Activesync calendar (which has a local copy saved on my iPhone)?
To recap, here's a list of calendars on my iPhone:

-All Calendars

-All on my iPhone
-Name Surname
-local

-Activesync (has the name of my university)

Nemusync picks the "local" calendar to sync.
Old 09-05-2008, 05:36 PM
Green Apple

Yeah i got it, if anybody has my problem, just click on cleansync info and it fixed it!

But now when I create an appointment on my phone, and i update with nemusync, it ADDs all my appointments in my calendar... So I end up with multiple entries. Is it normal or am I doing something wrong?

iPhone Forums at ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch, news, apps, themes. > 3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch > Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches