HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Go Back   ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > 3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch > Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches Post new native iPhone and iPod Touch apps in this forum. Also post updates to apps in this thread. Grab Our Native Apps Launches RSS Feed

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

Opportunities at MMi | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2008, 12:10 PM
What's Jailbreak?

i just downloaded the update, and now when i launch the program it opens and gets stuck on the graphics page and i have to reboot my iphone. anyone else experiencing this?
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 01:41 PM
iPhone? More like MyPhone

Mine updated without any problems. One thing I noticed it fetches the Calendar faster that before. I like the redesigned settings.

Suggestion: Removed the "15" on the icon. Maybe you can replace it with something else...like "NemusSync" or "NSysnc". It confuses with built-in Calendar icon, which shows the current date.

Thanks for the hard work you put into this!! (hope G contacts will come soon).

rperalta
Old 05-19-2008, 02:22 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iphone

anyone else having problems with the sync where the event is either off by a day or not showing up at all. I have multiple calendars and they say they have synced but either the event is off by a day or they don't show up. anyone know or have this issue
Old 05-19-2008, 02:44 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iPhone 1.1.4
Operating System: WinXP, OS X 10.5.2

Syncing doesn't work for me (1.1.4, latest version of NemusSync, I think). When I do a QuickSync it reports "Fetching events" and it seems to complete normally, but I see no info transferred from the iPhone to Google Calendar. When I perform a FullSync, the iPhone eventually crashes and does a hard reset. In the latter case, the calendar data on the iPhone remains intact after crashing.

Any ideas?

-Phil
Old 05-19-2008, 03:13 PM

Did you turn on "Upload Events". Also, check the date under "Upload Events" (it should have today's date/time).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptemples View Post
Syncing doesn't work for me (1.1.4, latest version of NemusSync, I think). When I do a QuickSync it reports "Fetching events" and it seems to complete normally, but I see no info transferred from the iPhone to Google Calendar. When I perform a FullSync, the iPhone eventually crashes and does a hard reset. In the latter case, the calendar data on the iPhone remains intact after crashing.

Any ideas?

-Phil
Same here. It says uploaded events with current date/time. However, appointments I created from the iPhone do not show in Google Calendar after successful sync.

Last edited by rperalta : 05-19-2008 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-19-2008, 04:36 PM
What's Jailbreak?

The date under Download Events and Upload Events are both 2000/12/31 19:00 US/Eastern

Obviously that is the wrong date and the time is wrong as well. How do I change them?
Old 05-19-2008, 05:41 PM

sounds better than the syncje, because of the recurring events
Old 05-20-2008, 12:09 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alosoleil View Post
This is a great app and thanks for the hard work, but has anyone figured out a fix for full day events syncing on the wrong date? Thanks
The latest update fixed this for me - basically I had to clear the calendar on the phone first, then resync.

The only problem I see now is that multi-day events do not show up as multi-day.
Old 05-20-2008, 01:13 AM
What's Jailbreak?

OK 1.1.1ers I received and email 1:44am eastern from Developer informaing about update (0.5.4b2). I happen to be up so I tested it.

Thanks Sangwook for you work.

It saved my calendar account. (previous version would not save account)

It synced appointments, except daily appointments.
For instance I have a daily conference call Monday - Friday and only the Monday calendar schedule was synced. The rest of the week was not. It did this for multiple events like it is only reading the first event in the series.

The Clear events function works.

The Upload events function works, I only tried it on onetime event, because you can't create a daily event on iphone and my other computer was off to try daily event.

Again Sangwook Thank You, Thank you, Thank you.

1.1.4 8GB upgraded, JBed, Unlocked with iLiberty.

Doesn't everyone have a backup phone?

Last edited by qnc : 05-20-2008 at 01:16 AM.
Old 05-20-2008, 12:49 PM
What's Jailbreak?

just downloaded the new update and now it works flawlessly! i've been waiting for something like this for a long while now. thank you sangwok!
Old 05-20-2008, 03:28 PM
What's Jailbreak?

how did you clear your iphone calendar?
Old 05-20-2008, 11:36 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iPhone 1.1.4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangwook Han View Post
skamath001 thanks for your report. I'll check : " ' things out ASAP.

The difference is between Quick Sync and Full Sync is
Quick Sync : download only updated event from last sync
Full Sync : download every event from reference date. This will be hided in advanced menu in next release.
Thanks Sangwook. I'll wait for your update.
Old 05-21-2008, 04:50 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Ok, so now the App works great and the old "Full Day" sync bug was removed. But another bug that i found, is that when you creat a "Full Day" event on the iPhone, and sync it to the google calendar, it syncs 1 day off. So it is basically the opposite of the first issue. Again thanks for a great app.
Old 05-21-2008, 06:53 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iphone 8GB 1.1.4
Operating System: Hardy Heron
Reminders not coming down?

Hi,

Thanks for the great app.
On 1.1.4 the events are flowing both ways nicely, but the reminder/alert does not seem to get copied down from gcalendar to the iphone. Same on full and quick syncs.

The entries get into google from outlook via google calendar sync.

I _don't_ let Itunes sync my calendar.

Any hints?

Thanks,

matt
Old 05-21-2008, 08:06 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iPhone 1.1.1 - Waiting on 2.0
Operating System: XP

@Sangwook Han

Ok, first off, I have 1.1.1.
I love this app, it was def in my top 3 wishlist before I even had an iPhone.

I want to help so here are my findings:

I have a US Holiday calendar that is public and most of the dates on that show up a day late on the iPhone calendar. They time zone on the calendar is Pacific and I am Eastern, so I am thinking that might have something to do with it. (Calendar ID is: usa@holiday.calendar.google.com)

I also have a bills calendar that is my own, and it only has about 6-8 events that all repeat. The events in that calendar would usually show up at odd times. For instance, my paycheck (which is bi-weekly) would show up every Thursday. I believe this might have something to do with the fact that when (in Google Calendar) you set up a bi-weekly event, you have to choose: Repeats Weekly, then change it to: Repeat every 2 weeks. Just an idea... Sometimes, events that repeated monthly would show up on the day they were due, and then the day after as well.

Another problem I was running into was that the Holiday calendar was not showing up in List view at all.

I have since only added my main calendar, and my band's calendar (that is mine) through NemusSync, and everything is working perfectly.

It's just the public Holidays calendar, and the Bills calendar with all repeating events that are causing problems. As a side note, all the events in both calendars are full day events.

Thank you for this and I hope this helps.
Let me know if you need any more information.

Dave

ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > 3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch > Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches