HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Cell Phone Reception

Go Back   iPhone Forums at ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch, news, apps, themes. > 3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch > Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches Post new native iPhone and iPod Touch apps in this forum. Also post updates to apps in this thread. Grab Our Native Apps Launches RSS Feed

MMi Super Contest | 30 winners! Over $1500 in Prizes! Enter Today!

Discuss AppStore Apps! | MMi Cydia Repo Download Stats

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

2.0 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Windows | iPhone 3G Detailed Review w/Pics! | Developers - Port Your Apps to 2.0

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2008, 09:10 AM
Green Apple

since some updates (on 2.0) my iphone crashes (doesnt respring and stays unresponsive) after installing apps and closing cydia L(
Old 07-25-2008, 02:16 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iPhone
Operating System: Windows

Is there any way to add the source for uSirius on Cydia yet?
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 02:44 PM
What's Jailbreak?

While using Cydia, it told me a new update was available so I went ahead and updated it. I went to the "Changes" tab clicked on one of the items listed (Black Wood theme) everything was working fine...all of a sudden I think Cydia crashed and my iPhone went to the Home Screen. This happened about 3 times. Does anybody know why this might happen? Is it the upgrade? I haven't experienced this issue prior to the update last night.
Old 08-08-2008, 08:02 AM
iPhone? More like MyPhone

Device + Firmware: Iphone 1stgen 8gig 2.0.2
Operating System: xp

hi,
i never updated to 2.0 firmware im just not ready yet im still on 1.1.4...but ive been reading alot about cydia lately and i installed it through installer and it installed version 1.0....so being that im on 1.1.4 am i able to get the new version of cydia or is it only for 2.0 users? and if i am able to get it how do i go about doing this?.....Thank you

If I Helped You Hit The Thanks Button
Old 08-09-2008, 06:48 PM
Green Apple

cydia has so many updates
Old 08-18-2008, 11:33 PM
What's Jailbreak?

i love cydia, actually being able to use it without wifi is great. Ive literally passed out waiting on installer to update repositories WITH wifi. Keep up the good work.
Old 08-20-2008, 01:11 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Not sure if this is the right place to post this...

I am new to the whole jailbreak scene. I used pwnage 2.0.2 today and installed Cydia and Installer.app onto my phone. I am able to install from each of these programs but the selection isn't that great. I tried a few times to add the repo that is listed in the original post (http://apptapp.saurik.com) but it keeps failing.

I really want to have a larger selection in Cydia since I do enjoy the search feature it has available. Any ideas on some decent repos I could add for themes, games, chat apps, etc? I would like to install agilemobile but i can't seem to find a repo that has a lot of apps listed. :/ Thanks in advance.
Old 08-20-2008, 07:10 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: 2.0.2. jailbreaked
Operating System: Windows Vista Home Preamium

Hi all someone can give me a Cydia Source where i can download pianist and drummer apps
Because through Installer it doesn't work
Thank you
Old 08-20-2008, 05:42 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iphone
Operating System: xp (shamefully)

still a little unfamiliar with all this
Old 08-26-2008, 08:16 AM
Green Apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by naiku View Post
I really want to have a larger selection in Cydia since I do enjoy the search feature it has available. Any ideas on some decent repos I could add for themes, games, chat apps, etc? I would like to install agilemobile but i can't seem to find a repo that has a lot of apps listed. :/ Thanks in advance.
I Google'd 'Cydia Repositories' and found many, many search results. Here is one in particular with a large selection.

[2.0]Installer/Cydia, working 2.0 apps and repositories - Hackint0sh

In the future, if you need something, try searching for it. There is a lot of information out there.
Old 09-03-2008, 05:22 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iPhone 16GB 3G
Operating System: Windows Vista

Anyone care to tell me a link on the PC web where I could download Cydia as a ZIP file, extract it and then add it to my iTunes program list??

iPhone Forums at ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch, news, apps, themes. > 3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch > Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches